Crop Tank. Black
Our crop is a fun fresh addition to your summer styling. It's a great transitional city layering piece and an easy beach day crop - knitted from our luxurious summer Merino-Tencel blend. Silky soft and extra-durable - knitted into a tight compact crop with ribbed trims on the armhole and neckline.
Model is 174cm and wears M
- 60% NATIVA™ Extra Fine Merino & 40% Tencel™
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Elegant surface sheen
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
- A blend of fully traceable wool farmed in Uruguay & Lenzing Tencel, spun in Austria & knitted in Lithuania.
Your Rhea knitwear followed an environmentally friendly wool finishing process to remain machine-washable.
- Check the Care Guide for our extra tips
- Machine Washable at 30ºC
- Do not bleach
- Iron on a medium heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Gentle dry clean
- And if you do get tired of your knit (after many, many seasons) you can join our Recycle program
Free shipping on orders €100 and over
Free returns within 30 days
Estimated delivery is 1 - 4 days
We share the complete story behind our knitwear as we believe it is important for you to know what the process looks like and who we partner with.
We are part of nature. We create knitwear in harmony with nature, making use of one nature’s finest materials and sustainable production processes.
We build valued relationships with our production partners to raise the standards globally throughout our value chain.