Crop Tank. Black
Our crop is a fun fresh addition to your summer styling. It's a great transitional city layering piece and an easy beach day crop - knitted from our luxurious summer Merino-Tencel blend. Silky soft and extra-durable - knitted into a tight compact crop with ribbed trims on the armhole and neckline.
Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 60% NATIVA™ Extra Fine Merino & 40% Tencel™
- 19.5µ, of the highest grade
- 50/2 yarn knitted into 12GG
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Elegant surface sheen
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
A blend of fully traceable wool farmed in Uruguay & lenzing tencel, spun in Austria & knitted in Lithuania, discover our fully transparent supplychain
Wear more, wash less
Your Rhea knitwear followed an environmentally friendly wool finishing process to remain machine-washable. Check the Care Guide for our extra tips
And if you do get tired of your knit (after many, many seasons) you can join our Recycle program
Designed as a straight fit, this crop tank falls perfectly at the waist.
- A tailored slim fit.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 170cm and wears XS
This style is available in S, M, L. Size up or down depending how you like to wear this style, and reach out for any fit advise.
Undeniably transparent means traceability and transparency along the entire value chain via Blockchain Technology.
At Rhea, we are fully Certified in the following
- Free shipping on orders €100 and over
- Estimated delivery is 1 to 4 working days, depending on the delivery address
- Returns are always on us. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase
- To save you the hassle of printing your return label can be found in the box. Simply attach to the top of your box, and post at your local drop off point.
We share the complete story behind our knitwear as we believe it is important for you to know what the process looks like and who we partner with.From Wool to Wear →
We are part of nature. We create knitwear in harmony with nature, making use of one nature’s finest materials and sustainable production processes.How we work with Nativa →
Partnerships for Change
We build valued relationships with our production partners to raise the standards globally. Both in our supply chain as well with our Rhea FoundationHow we work →