Roll Neck. Camel
Camel is the epitome of chic. Understated and easy to style, you can combine this piece in multiple ways. Our lightweight roll necks are knitted from our signature 60/2 merino yarn into a slim fit sweater, it’s of uncompromised quality which elevates the softness, breathability, and longevity of this machine-washable sweater.
Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 100% NATIVA™ Merino Wool
- 19.5µ, of the highest grade
- 60/2 yarn knitted into 16GG
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
Fully traceable wool farmed in Uruguay, spun in Austria & knitted in Lithuania, discover our fully transparent supplychain
Wear more, wash less
Your Rhea knitwear followed an environmentally friendly wool finishing process to remain machine-washable. Check the Care Guide for our extra tips
And if you do get tired of your knit (after many, many seasons) you can join our Recycle program
Designed to fit snug as a bug, this slim-fitting roll neck will not disappoint in fabric density or fit.
- A tailored slim fit.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 178cm and wears M
We recommend sizing up if like a roomie fit, & would love to help with any fit related questions.
Undeniably transparent means traceability and transparency along the entire value chain via Blockchain Technology.
At Rhea, we are fully Certified in the following
- Free shipping on orders €100 and over
- Estimated delivery is 1 to 4 working days, depending on the delivery address
- Returns are always on us. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase
- To save you the hassle of printing your return label can be found in the box. Simply attach to the top of your box, and post at your local drop off point.
We share the complete story behind our knitwear as we believe it is important for you to know what the process looks like and who we partner with.From Wool to Wear →
We are part of nature. We create knitwear in harmony with nature, making use of one nature’s finest materials and sustainable production processes.How we work with Nativa →
Partnerships for Change
We build valued relationships with our production partners to raise the standards globally. Both in our supply chain as well with our Rhea FoundationHow we work →