This seasons must have Hoody is knitted from our superfine signature 60/2 merino. This cool casual basic is an ideal wardrobe staple. With a 19.5µ, the hand feel is of uncompromised quality which elevates the softness, breathability, and longevity of this machine-washable Hoody.
Fully traceable & mindfully sourced
- 100% NATIVA™ Merino Wool
- 19.5µ, of the highest grade
- 60/2 yarn knitted into 12GG
- Naturally resilient, soft & breathable
- Fully fashioned ribbing & hand-linked seams
Fully traceable wool farmed in Uruguay, spun in Austria & knitted in Lithuania, discover our fully transparent supply chain
Wear more, wash less
Your Rhea knitwear followed an environmentally friendly wool finishing process to remain machine-washable. Check the Care Guide for our extra tips
And if you do get tired of your knit (after many, many seasons) you can join our Recycle program
Designed for figure-hugging comfort. This sturdy knit shape the body with confidence.
- A regular fit.
- Fits true to size
- Model is 173cm and wears L
We recommend your regular size, & would love to help with any fit related questions.
Undeniably transparent means traceability and transparency along the entire value chain via Blockchain Technology.
At Rhea, we are fully Certified in the following
- Free shipping on orders €100 and over
- Estimated delivery is 1 to 4 working days, depending on the delivery address
- Returns are always on us. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return your purchase
- To save you the hassle of printing your return label can be found in the box. Simply attach to the top of your box, and post at your local drop off point.
We share the complete story behind our knitwear as we believe it is important for you to know what the process looks like and who we partner with.From Wool to Wear →
We are part of nature. We create knitwear in harmony with nature, making use of one nature’s finest materials and sustainable production processes.How we work with Nativa →
Partnerships for Change
We build valued relationships with our production partners to raise the standards globally. Both in our supply chain as well with our Rhea FoundationHow we work →